Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue by Private Car
Hotline : (+84) 942.944.644
Viber/Whatsapp: (+84) 942.944.644
WELCOME TO HUE FRIENDLY CAR TOURS
Hue Friendly Car Tours is a local tour operator in Hue, Viet Nam. We offer high quality car services with experienced drivers who are friendly, dynamic, well-knowledge and speaking English. Our vision is to become the leading tour agency in the Private Car tour in Vietnam. Let us bring Vietnam closer to you!
WHY CHOOSE US?
The distance from Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue is about 145km. You can get there by motorbike, open bus or train but private car is always the best choice. On the way, we are very glad to stop for you to visit many attractions such as Lang Co Beach, Lap An Lagoon (fishing village), Hai Van Pass – “Cloudy Sea” (the most beautiful ride in Vietnam), My Khe Beach & Marble Mountains (five elementals mountains in Da Nang). Our driver will pick you up at the hotel in Hue then drop off at your hotel in Hoi An when tour ends and Vice versa. There are 3 options for this trip as below:
|Private car||4 seater||7 seater||16 seater|
|Size of group||1 – 3 people||4 – 5 people||6 – 10 people|
||US $76||US $104|
|Option 2||US $83||US $105||US $135|
|Option 3||US $98||US $108||US $138|
Option 1: Hue – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hai Van Pass – My Khe Beach – Marble Mountains – Hoi An and Vice versa direction.
Option 2: Hue – An Bang Cemetery ( The city of Ghosts ) – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hai Van Pass – Marble Mountains – Hoi An and Vice versa direction.
- Lang Co beach: Lang Co Bay has been recognised as one of the world’s most beautiful bays by the World’s Best Bay Club. It is a famous area with imposing scenery, mountains and forests, clear blue sea and soft, white sand adjoin each other that many travelers to Vietnam in the past have missed the chance to view this hidden beauty.
- Lap An Lagoon:It is another part of Lang Co Bay which is an 800 ha brackish water lagoon and a favorite destination for tourist and photographers.
- Hai Van Pass: The Hai Van Pass (“ocean cloud pass”) is an approximately 21 km long mountain pass between Hue and Da Nang City. The pass is renowned for its scenic beauty. Presenter Jeremy Clarkson, host of the BBC motoring programme Top Gear, featured the pass during the show’s 2008 Vietnam Special, calling the road “a deserted ribbon of perfection—one of the best coast roads in the world.”
- Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son): A cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains is a beautiful place you should not miss in the trip from Hue to Hoi An.
- An Bang Cemetery ( The city of Ghosts ). Local people call this place the city of ghosts. Here has thousands of tombs that are lavish and elaborate.
- Golden Bridge in Bana Hills: Golden Bridge is a magical, beautiful tourist destination in Danang city, located in Ba Na Hills (1,414m above sea level). In the middle of the air, the bridge looks like brilliant silk. And only 1 way to go to the bridge is by getting the cable car to the mountaintop with entrance fee for Ba Na Hills is 850.000 VND/adult and 550.000 VND/child.
|Picture of Car||Privates Car||Types of Cars|
– Toyota Vios
– Toyota Innova
– Toyota Fortuner
– Ford Transit
– Mercedes Benz Printer
– Toyota Hiace
Our service include:
– New and modern cars
– Professional driver (English speaking, careful and friendly).
– Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
– Mineral Water, refreshing tissue
Our service exclude:
– Entrance fees (Marble Mountain 50,000 vnd/pax).
– Normally it will take around 5 hours for option 1, 7 hours for option 2, 8 hours for option 3. Duration the trip is depend on you. Our driver still be happy wait for you.
– You have to pay $10 extra if you add Linh Ung pagoda (lady buddha statue)
– You have to pay $35 extra if you require a tour guide.
– You can stop anywhere along the way without paying any extra
– Distance Hue Hoi An is 135 km and it take 4-5 hours for whole trip, the best time for depart is around 9h00 am.
– Baby seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Hue is located in central Vietnam on the banks of Perfume River. Thanks to the long precious history, Hue has become…